Fixed Operations Manager
Strickland's is looking for a Fixed Operations Manager to join our team at our Stratford, Ontario dealership!
Strickland’s is a family owned and operated business; serving Ontario since 1974. We began modestly, and have grown into a multidimensional company offering both new and used vehicles.
We now have 5 dealership locations catering to every area of today’s market, all centrally located in Ontario.
Strickland’s Stratford Toyota is Canada’s FIRST Green Toyota Dealership, earning Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Gold Status. Each day we strive towards a better, more sustainable future. Toyota has long led the way in the automotive industry since the Hybrid Prius debuted to much fanfare.
In this full-time role, responsibilities include active management of Strickland’s Parts and Service team, assisting them to meet their full potential to achieve company targets. Such a manager should possess the skills needed to successfully mentor new team members in today’s automotive environment, as they are responsible for the reputation, efficiency and profitability of these departments. A successful candidate must demonstrate commitment to a great guest experience with the capability of assisting in the day to day operations within our busy dealership.
The perfect candidate:
- You have 3 years of management experience and a strong knowledge of the Automotive Service Industry as well as experience managing a team of 50+ employees
- You have strong communication skills that are required to work with customers, employees and vendors
- You are a high energy self-starter who possesses a strong desire and passion for success within the automotive industry.
- You are looking for a career with a company that rewards results.
- You are a non-traditional thinker who is comfortable doing things differently in order to achieve results.
- You have a strong desire to compete and the will to win.
- Successful candidates will require a valid driver’s licence
- Candidates will have clean a criminal background check and driver’s abstract
- Strickland’s Mentor ship Program, learn from the best in the business.
- We are expanding, and pride ourselves on providing career advancement.
- We offer a Great Company Culture!
- We provide full company culture, product, and systems training.
- Annual salary + multiple level performance bonuses.
- Company benefits; drug plan, extended health, life, short/long term disability and employer contributed pension!
Education: College or University Education