Corporate Law Clerk
Monteith Ritsma Phillips Professional Corporation is seeking experienced Corporate Law Clerks for our Stratford and Listowel offices.
This is a great opportunity to join an experience team. Our firm successfully balances high standards of professionalism with a congenial, and flexible work environment for its members.
At Monteith Ritsma Phillips, we're focused on providing timely, results-oriented legal services to the residents and businesses of South-western Ontario. Our firm of eight dynamic lawyers, supported by a highly qualified and dedicated administrative staff, provides full service in a variety of areas of the law through our four offices in Stratford, Listowel, Mitchell and Tavistock.
Monteith Ritsma Phillips has a long and distinguished history of providing legal services to the communities of Southwestern Ontario. Founded in 1849, our firm has embraced change over more than 160 years to serve the needs of individuals, businesses and municipalities of our community.
· Preparation of Corporate Documents such as articles of incorporation, amalgamations, amendments, revivals, dissolutions, continuances, and extra-provincial registrations.
· Review and update minute books.
· Draft agreements and provide supporting documents relating to corporate and tax reorganizations.
· A minimum of 2 years corporate law experience
· Advanced knowledge of Fast Company and PC Law.
· Strong drafting and proofreading skills along with excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to review, analyze and exercise independent judgment, set priorities and multitask in a busy environment.
· Confident and dependable, with strong initiative and ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented atmosphere.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only chosen applicants will be contacted.
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com