Corporate Law Clerk (2 positions)
Our busy four-office law firm, Monteith Ritsma Phillips Professional Corporation is seeking experienced full-time Corporate Law Clerks for our Stratford and Listowel offices.
- Preparation of Corporate Documents such as articles of incorporation, amalgamations, amendments, revivals, dissolutions, continuances, and extra-provincial registrations.
- Review and update minute books.
- Draft agreements and provide supporting documents relating to corporate and tax reorganizations.
- A minimum of 2 years corporate law experience.
- Proficient in Fast Company and PCLaw software and MS Office.
- Strong drafting and proofreading skills along with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to review, analyze and exercise independent judgment, set priorities and multitask in a busy environment.
- Confident and dependable, with strong initiative and ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented atmosphere.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only chosen applicants will be contacted.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org