Casual Part Time Mobility Van Operator
Part-Time - Mobility Van operator
St. Marys & Area Mobility Service is a not-for-profit, community accessible transportation provider.
- Operate agency vehicles (Mobility Van) to transport clients
- Potential for position growth to full-time hours
- Secondary School diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated related work experience
- Valid G, F, E, C or B driver’s license with good driving record and clean drivers abstract
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification, or ability to complete
- Ability to work according to designated shifts and split shifts (weekdays and some evenings) with varied hours
- Capable of performing passenger boarding and de-boarding procedures
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
The nature of this position requires the selected candidate to be physically able to assist clients, as well as maneuver assistive devices. Qualified and interested candidates should apply by submitting their resume by 4:00 p.m. on Friday July 27, 2018 clearly outlining your qualifications and experience.
Applications can be submitted by e-mail email@example.com or by delivery to the Friendship Centre.
While we appreciate all applications received, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.