Cashier/Receptionist (Full Time)
Please apply at www.northperth.ca to be given full consideration for this job posting.
The Municipality of North Perth Finance Department is seeking a full-time Cashier/Receptionist for the North Perth Administration Building. The Cashier/Receptionist provides reception and cashier services, supports document filing responsibilities and performs administrative duties.
The successful candidate should possess:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar administrative role, municipal work experience would be considered an asset.
- Community College Diploma. Completion of Municipal Administration Course through AMCTO would be considered an asset.
- Excellent customer service orientation with strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven time-management and organizational skills are essential to perform this position.
- Advanced computer literacy skills in various Microsoft Office applications including: Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook. Experience with Municipal software applications and/or financial software applications are necessary. Demonstrated knowledge of website maintenance.
The salary range for this position is $20.61 – $25.30 per hour based upon a 35 hour work week. Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. A detailed summary of the position responsibilities, qualifications and a complete job description are available upon request or by visiting www.northperth.ca.
Applications are being accepted until 4:30 pm on Wednesday, April 25, 2018.
We invite qualified candidates to apply online at www.northperth.ca. Please attach cover letter and resume as one PDF document to your online application.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. In accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, personal information is collected, and will only be used for the purpose of candidate selection. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.