Early Learning Centre Supply ELS Staff
Positions Available: 5
Work Location: Various Locations, St Marys
Hours of Work: Varies (7:00am-5:30pm)
Days of Work: Monday - Friday
Pay Range: $12.74--14.66/hr
- Under the direction of the Educator, guarantee the safety and care of children in the program in accordance with prescribed standards
- Assist in delivering the curriculum specific to children’s age and individual needs
- Perform other related activities, as necessary or as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- Post-Secondary Education in Early Childhood Education is preferred
- At least 18 years of age
- Ability to work on short notice
- Experience with children of various age groups
- Current First Aid & CPR Certification (for Children)
Candidates interested in this opportunity should submit a job posting application (cover letter and resume) on or before the closing date to Human Resources at 175 Queen Street East, P.O. Box 998 St Marys, ON N4X 1B6 or firstname.lastname@example.org A copy of the job description is available from Human Resources.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Town of St. Marys is committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process for all Team Members. Persons requiring accommodation through the recruitment and selection process are required to advise Human Resources of their accommodation requirements at time of initial contact. Information received relating to accommodation requirements will be addressed confidentially. In accordance with the “Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act”, personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act, 2001, and will be used for the purpose of candidate selection.